Many of our customers look at their kitchens for years and think, “We really need to update our kitchen”, but just don’t know where to start or what’s most important to them to upgrade. You have many options when it comes to taking on a kitchen remodeling project, and it can be an overwhelming process. Our team at Factory Direct can’t make the decisions for you, but we can help get you started and guide you through your kitchen remodeling project with our industry expertise.
- Investment: The best place to start when thinking about how much to spend on a kitchen remodeling project is to take a look at the condition it is in. If your kitchen is in pretty good shape and your reason to upgrade is for your own satisfaction, the increase in value / home equity isn’t going to skyrocket. On the other hand, if your kitchen is extremely outdated and things are falling apart, a complete kitchen remodel and renovation may be the way to go.
- Kitchen Remodeling Ideas: Start with areas in your kitchen that you dislike most. If you hate the look, usability and design around your kitchen sink and dishwasher it would be wise to invest in a new custom kitchen sink and deluxe dishwasher. If you don’t have ample space to prepare food, a new custom countertop space would be nice. Kitchen decorating and design should also be a top priority because you want your kitchen space to represent you and your family.
- Kitchen Cabinet Refacing and Kitchen Hardware: Completely replacing or refacing your kitchen cabinets is a great way to give your kitchen the fresh and updated look you have been long awaiting. Cabinet refacing is a relatively inexpensive project compared to other kitchen remodeling undertakings.
- Kitchen Floors and Countertops: These items really do add value and beauty to a kitchen remodeling project. Deciding on flooring and countertops at the beginning of your project often helps make other decisions a bit easier.
- Kitchen Appliances and Working Space: If you have a difficult time moving around in your kitchen from your appliances to your work space, these types of upgrades are a no brainer! If you have white or black appliances, simply upgrading to stainless steel can completely change the look and feel of your kitchen space. Also, incorporating ample counter space such as an island and other working areas around your oven, refrigerator and dishwasher will make your life a lot easier and enjoyable!
To receive a no obligation consultation and quote for your next kitchen cabinet refacing or kitchen remodeling project in South Florida, visit our Request Quote page.